Do you HAVE an Accountant you would recommend? A Banker? Fund Manager?
Are you in NEED of an Auditor? Insurance Broker? Financial Consultant?
The Roundtable Connector is a directory of referrals to financial service providers and consultants who have been recommended by Nonprofit Roundtable member organizations - leaders like you - in our Greater Washington nonprofit sector. Login is required to access the Connector.
Share information about providers who have helped you in managing your nonprofit.
Find providers recommended by your peers in the nonprofit sector.
Using the Roundtable Connector:
The Roundtable Connector provides nonprofits with:
- Provider information by service area, including name, contact name, email and phone information:
- Outsourced Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Investment and Fund Management
- IT Consulting / Management
- Retirement Plan Management
- Financial Management Consulting
- Real Estate
- Referring Nonprofit Information – Agency Name and Contact for the Nonprofit Leader making referral
- Comments – Why is this service provider excellent? What specific services does this firm provide?
How to assess your needs
- How to hire a financial service provider
- How to evaluate provider performance
- Links to sample Interview questions, RFPs, MOUs and Agreements
- Tips on how to manage this relationship and be a good client