Do you HAVE an Accountant you would recommend? A Banker? Fund Manager?
Are you in NEED of an Auditor? Insurance Broker? Financial Consultant?
About the Connector
The Roundtable Connector is a directory of referrals to financial service providers and consultants who have been recommended by Nonprofit Roundtable member organizations - leaders like you - in our Greater Washington nonprofit sector.
How to Access the Connector
Using the Connector
The Roundtable Connector provides nonprofits with:
1. A Resource Directory including the contact information for financial service providers who have been recommended by you and your peers in the community.
- Firm information by service areaincluding name of org, website, and contact information.
- Outsourced Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Investment and Fund Management
- IT Consulting / Management
- Retirement Plan Management
- Financial Management Consulting
- Real Estate
- Referring nonprofit information including agency name and contact for the referring nonprofit leader.
- Comments about why this firm was recommended and the specific services that the firm provides.
2. A Resource Library that includes information on how to select, vet and hire professional consultants
- How to assess your needs
- How to hire a financial service provider
- How to evaluate provider performance
- Links to sample Interview questions, RFPs, MOUs and Agreements
- Tips on how to manage this relationship and be a good client
The Nonprofit Roundtable maintains this Directory on behalf of member organizations as an information resource. We do not endorse any specific consultant listed in this Directory. In addition, any referral made by a member nonprofit in this Directory does not imply any specific endorsement of the quality of the work performed in the future. We strongly advise you to check references before beginning work with any outside service provider. It is the sole responsibility of the user to check references, insurance and other relevant information prior to engaging in business with any firm listed. The user releases Nonprofit Roundtable and its affiliates and any referring members from any damages, unresolved disputes, or other liabilities arising from information obtained from this Directory or use of any consultant listed here. By using this site you agree to these terms and conditions.